Saturday, March 31, 2012

To Write or Not to Write

To write or not to write, that is the question.  We (Whopper and I) have not been communicating with the rest of the world as of late.  My fault, really.  I've been waiting for inspiration, a bolt of lightning to come out of the sky and knock me to my knees with inspiration.  No such luck.  It appears I will have to be like all the rest of us..trudging through the sludge until real inspiration strikes.  Until then, we trudge. 

Whopper is at the heart of this trudging.  In the course of my wanting inspiration to strike, I saw my Whopper looking at me and saying "Well?   Get to it.  You won't find the treasure until you dig through the dirt".    Quite right, dear friend, quite right.  So for the next many posts, expect to be covered in dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment