Sunday, August 26, 2012

Time



I haven't posted in a while.  While I haven't been gone, I haven't actually been burning to continue.  You see, I've started a journal and I try to add to it daily. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.  The time is what's not steady.  I wish I had a steady time to write to my journal, to write to this blog.  But I don't.  It's not that I don't want to.  Believe me, I do.  It's just that I can't seem to fit it in to what else is happening in my life at the moment.  It would be nice to say "From 1 to 2 I'll journal and from 3 to 4 I'll blog".  But no dice.  I have no control over my time.  What a joy that would be - to be able to control my time.  Oh well, maybe one day.

1 comment:

  1. None of us can control our time, dear. It's part of "THE PLAN." You have lots of it. You have none. Then, one day ... it's all gone. You're done. Write when you can. I enjoy reading! (Especially about your acting career!)

    ReplyDelete