Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Anticipation

I'm listening to Carly Simon singing "Anticipation".  And that is what I have.  Anticipation for Friday, when I'll see my husband after nearly 3 weeks of separation.

Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting


I can't stand being away from him.  I am lost without him.  I love having him around.  He is the single most perfect person in my life.  What I would do without him...we don't go there. We just love the moments we have together.  I love him. 

And tomorrow we might not be together
I'm no prophet, I don't know natures way
So I'll try to see into your eyes right now
And stay right here, 'cause these are the good old days.


1 comment:

  1. I never knew you were so crazy about that guy! Now I understand why you two have been together for so long ... you're in love! I think that is really cool!

    ReplyDelete